Saturday, February 9, 2013

Faithful Five: Red and Hearts

Audra doesn't know it, but she renamed this weekly post: Faithful Five, not to be confused with the Furious Five.
 
 
See Shannan at Flower Patch Farmgirl for inspiration 

 The Red Badge of Courage inspired an explosion of Civil War pages.  Seriously!  How did I miss this book?
 
Warmer weather sends our trees into seasonal confusion disorder.  Tiny red buds are forming.
 
 
So much excitement when the little box from Vermont Branch Company arrived.  We also listened to a new audio story find at Sparkle Stories.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, this makes me smile! :) These "fives" are things that have been swirling around in my heart and mind this school year and now I feel like they have their own tidy corner in which to expand our days. Thanks for the inspiration! And I *love* those little branch blocks! Oh my word. Totally clicking that link next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blocks are great! I catch even the older "kids" playing with them. Every now and then you'll find a discount code for them on other blogs.

    ReplyDelete