Thursday, August 23, 2012

Handcrafted: For the Boys

Zerlina reusuable snack bags found at Etsy.  Love 'em!  And they're 10% off until August 31st!
 
Hand crocheted by a friend in Catharine's dance company, Dance Radiance.  She rushed to finish this beauty before heading to London for a dance mission trip.  
 

Lovingly handcrafted by my cousin's husband from wood my great-grandfather kept in his shop.  Daniel hasn't stopped tugging this treasure around.
 

The wife of my dad's hunting guide in Alaska made these for Daniel when he was born.  (though, at the risk of offending some of my readers: they are not custom baby seal leather boots.  That line gets me every time.  No idea why.  Call it a sick sense of humor.)
 
Handcrafted for each grandchild by my dad.  Does it get any better than this?  These are have been loved on and beaten up and still survive as a testament of a grandfather's love.
 
By Gypsy Forest.  She is not making these anymore.  Someday I may try my hand at making a nature bag like this.
 
 




1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love this post! It seems rarer to see handcrafted things for boys. Very, very sweet - you are surrounded by home-spun love!

    ReplyDelete